It boosts collagen production, which increases skin elasticity and volume and helps promote skin cell regeneration. It also keeps your skin moisturized resulting in a more youthful and plump appearance. Improves the Skin Barrier and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Repairs skin barrier
- Plumps the skin.
- Tightens the skin
- Smoother skin texture
- Reduces wrinkles
Hydrolyzed MARINE COLLAGEN 2%- Micronised HYALURONIC ACID 2%- LICORICE EXTRACT 2%- UV FILTERS SPF 30, SPF 30 means that 1/30 (3.3%) of the UVB radiation will hit your skin, and the remaining 96.7% will be blocked by the sunscreen. Protects against UVA chemical filters ( octocrylene, benzophenone )- VITAMIN E- ALOEVERA 2%- Perfume herbal ( no irritation ).
Use twice per day face /neck, for better results use with cleanser & cream hyalu collagen